registrieren registriertes Mitglied

Anzeige

Anzeige

German SEO Freelancer wanted for international projects

Angebote und Gesuche [S] von Dienstleistungen rund um Suchmaschinen-Optimierung und Content findet Ihr hier.
Authority
PostRank 1
PostRank 1

Beitrag Authority » 30.06.2015, 10:02 German SEO Freelancer wanted for international projects

Hi everybody,

very happy to have found this community.

Let me present myself: I'm the owner of a Belgian online marketing management agency that support companies in the management (!) of their online marketing & ecommerce strategy. One of the services we provide to our customers is looking for qualitative freelancers in specific areas (SEO, social, affiliation, etc) and implement the strategy with that team of freelancers (we manage the team as we are the marketing/ecommerce manager in the company of our customer, but on a freelance basis)

I'm currently looking for a German freelancer to work on the German SEO optimization of two websites, one in the diamond jewelry business, one in the diamond investment business. The freelancer will have the liberty to propose a strategy, way of working and budget.

I you have the right skills and are willing to work in this setup, please send me a private message and we will get in touch asap.

In the near future there are already 3 other projects ligned up that will also require german SEO support, so if you're looking for new business :)

Hope to get some good responses.

Best regards,
Alexander

Anzeige von: